Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Michael Savage

Well have you seen the news? Britain has band an American talk show host from coming to their country. Britain has released a list of people it says are unwelcomed in the country. Among the 16 names released is Michael Savage, a popular Conservative talk show host from here in the USA. If you have ever listened to Savage, you know he stands for many things and he is not afraid to speak his mind.
He does not believe in people being here illegally! He does not believe that gays should be allowed to marry. Here is my question, Since I also believe this would Britain like me to stay away also? If so that is fine with me I will cross them off my vacation list. Here is a link to a news story about this issue.
Seriously is it fair that the man was put in to a list like the one in the article? How long before we have such a list here in America?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment