Monday, June 8, 2009

Old!

I feel old! Or at least I feel like I am getting old. You might be asking why do you feel old?
Well here are 2 things that make me feel old. My little sister is graduating from high-school, and today I set up phone service for someone who was born in 1990.
Another thing that makes me feel old is hearing a 19 or 20 year old talking about getting married to there latest boyfriend or girlfriend and now thinking you might want to wait on that one. Just 7 years ago I was that 19 year old  retard talking about marrying the totally wrong person for me.
If there are any young people reading this, listen to your old grandpa, Don't jump for the first person who comes along. Thankfully I grew up before making a very bad choice. If any of you have just finished highschool, enjoy the next few years, enjoy college it is there that you will meet people that will be in your life for years to come. Also for any of you young ones who are running around claiming you will never get married, don't nock it until you have tried it. Trust me God knew what he was doing when he founded marriage. He also knew what he was doing when he gave you a brain capable of finding the right person.
 

3 comments:

  1. Man you are so right about that. I can say being married to the right person was the best thing I have ever done and definitely miss it and am praying that God sends me another one not to replace Sue but to succeed her and let me carry on the work especially with the mission that we ahve been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so old grandpa.....
    LOL
    JonJon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel really old some days especially when talking to friends that are old enough to be my children, that is a real eye opener.

    ReplyDelete